Affordable San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyer
Welcome to the Law Offices Of Thomas P. Matthews. The primary purpose of this San Diego criminal defense lawyer website is to give you a clear understanding of what our law firm is all about, how our knowledge can help get your case dropped or reduced, and help you understand the basic laws governing your charges. This site will also give you some ideas about the personality of the attorney(s) who will be representing you in court. As you get to know us you will get a sense of the dedication and commitment of our hard working criminal firm.
If you or a loved one have been accused or is being investigated for committing an offense then you need the help of a legal defense expert who is honest, aggressive, affordable, has over 25+ years of legal experience, and is committed to keeping you out of jail.
Thomas Matthews is an experienced crime offenses defense lawyer, Tom understands that any arrest and criminal charge is serious, whether a DUI, misdemeanor or felony. Taken lightly, a criminal charge can ruin ones life. Tom is who you need to secure as your representative when you need the very best legal expert for your charges.
Call Law Offices Of Thomas P. Matthews Now at (619) 378-9990
How Our Affordable San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Win Your Case
Preparation and Investigation
– While many law firms will tell you that they do their homework, seldom actually do. We stands apart from the rest by putting the time and energy in to investigating what actually took place in your case and often times wins the case long before it ever goes to trial.
Hard Work and Dedication
– Hard work and dedication are not the typical mantra of attorneys in the San Diego area. We understand this and we want you to understand that when we accept your case, we will work every possible angle, find every possible flaw in the case against you. This is how we win case after case and is simply another example of how we go out of our way to make sure that you don’t go to jail.
Advantage of a Solid Reputation
– Simply put, lawyers with better reputations get better results. Thomas P. Matthews has an extremely strong reputation in the court house, prosecutors know that our firm puts a lot of work in to the cases that we defend and that work shows in the courtroom through our preparation and success with all types of criminal cases.
Our Clients Are Not Just Numbers
– At our law firm you’re not a number, you’re a real person with a real life that needs help in defending your rights. Part of representing you includes presenting you to the court in a way that reminds them that you’re a person too.
– This is an obvious effect for a criminal conviction but it is something that people do not think about enough. When you are in jail, your life stops, the rest of the world continues to move forward but your life stays still until you are freed. The months or years that are spent in jail can never been regained…Read More..
What To Do After You Have Been Accused Of A Crime
Call An Attorney – The first thing that you need to do after being charged with a crime is assert your right to speak with an attorney. Do not discuss your case with anyone but your attorney. Many times officers will attempt to get you to confess to a crime without you even knowing it, sometimes they will even go as low as to put an undercover officer in your cell and use the information they collect against you….READ MORE…